Welcome to my blog!
This is my little space on the internet to share my writing! Here I talk about things I’m loving, whether that be beauty, books, or food. I also talk about different experiences I’ve had, from my rare illness, to my travels around the globe. Over recent years I have also enjoyed sharing my advice to university students, especially those studying English Literature and Philosophy, or those looking to study abroad!
I hope you enjoy reading my posts, leave a comment or two if you do as I love hearing back from you guys!
- Why You Should Join a University Society
- September Reading Wrap-Up
- 5 Tips to Get Through Your Uni Reading List
- Everything I Read in June
- UCAS Clearing: My Story + What to Expect
- How to Choose Where to Study Abroad
- 6 Fun Online Things to do with Your Friends During Lockdown
- May 2020 Reading Wrap-up
- October Boxycharm Review
- What It’s Really Like Studying English Literature at University
- Review: Boxycharm September 2019
- Kathleen Lights Jaded Pallette and Other Colorpop Goodies Haul
- My Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (Living with a rare illness)
- Letterbox Gifts Review – My Thoughts
- A Brit’s Guide to Los Angeles
- Second Year English Literature Book Haul
- Introducing Me!