Welcome to my blog!
This is my little space on the internet to share my writing! Here I talk about things I’m loving, whether that be beauty, books, or food. I also talk about different experiences I’ve had, from my rare illness, to my travels around the globe. Over recent years I have also enjoyed sharing my advice to university students, especially those studying English Literature and Philosophy, or those looking to study abroad!
I hope you enjoy reading my posts, leave a comment or two if you do as I love hearing back from you guys!
- What is Philosophy & What It’s Like to StudyWhat is Philosophy? A popular subject to study at university, you may be wondering this question to see if you want to dive a little deeper. I graduated from Cardiff […]
- 24 Things to do in LondonPlan your next trip to London now with the best things to do in the city. Complete with a free downloadable checklist!
- 24 Thing to do in Cardiff, WalesPlanning your next trip to the capital of Wales? Discover the best 24 things to do in your time there now. With a free downloadable checklist…
- 24 Best Things to Do in Los AngelesPlan your next trip to Los Angeles with the top 24 things to do in the city! From the beaches. to downtown, start exploring now…
- My Work Makeup for Zoom CallsWondering what makeup you should wear for remote working Zoom calls? Look no further, I tell you all my faves…
- What is English Literature?Discover what English Literature is in all its forms. As well as how you can study it both formally & on your own now.
- Is Urban Decay Worth It?Got your eye on some Urban Decay goodies? This guide will help you know which products are worth your money & which to save on!
- Is Glossier Worth It?Wondering whether Glossier products are worth? My complete guide tells you which products to get & which to avoid…
- 2020’s Top Beauty ProductsWe’re well on our way into 2021 now, but what were the best beauty products of 2020? The other day I sat down and thought about the products I reached […]
- All the Books I Read in 20202020 was a weird year, and it felt like it flew by! Despite how fast it was I managed to read more in the year that shan’t be named than […]
- 5 Virtual Valentine’s Date IdeasYou can still celebrate the holiday of love with these virtual Valentine’s date ideas! Discover your V day plan now!
- My Top 10 Books of 2020Let’s look at the positives of 2020: Here are my top 10 books that I read in the year that shall not be named! Including Michelle Obama and Sally Rooney!
- My Gilmoreathon TBR (A Gilmore Girls Themed Readathon)Come see what I’m reading for my 1st ever readthon – Gilmoreathon. Gilmore Girls themed, what more could you want?
- What It’s Really Like Being a Joint Honours StudentIf you’re struggling to choose a subject for uni, a joint honours course may be for you! Learn all about what they are & if they’re for you now!
- Why You Should Join a University SocietyNew to university & not sure whether to join a society? Let me tell you why you should & all the amazing things you can get out of it. Read now.
- September Reading Wrap-UpWe’re over a week into October now (I don’t know how that happened) so it’s time for my September reading wrap-up! This month was FAR better than August where I’d […]
- 5 Tips to Get Through Your Uni Reading ListStruggling to get through your reading lists for uni? Let me tell you the top tips I used to read everything set for uni. Get yours done now!
- Everything I Read in JuneFind out about all 7 books I read in June! From YA romance, to contemporary adult literature…
- UCAS Clearing: My Story + What to ExpectUCAS clearing can be a difficult process. Let me talk you through my experience and give you advice now!
- How to Choose Where to Study AbroadChoosing where to study abroad can be hard. Read my top tips on how to choose now…